Monday, April 25, 2016

CHALLENGE 1

Think you're up for this challenge?

Duplicate the look of the poster Ms. Noll designed (see below) using nothing but what Publisher has to offer (NO google images). You will receive extra credit!

You have the choice of working on the challenge or continuing to work on your logo & poster; or magazine (if you are in the 11:45am class).

HINTS:

  • I did not use WordArt, only text boxes.
  • I created the purple border first using two types of shape tools. 
  • Then I added the purple box on top of that using shapes and filling it with a gradient.
  • You may use different colors, but the layout must look very similar.
  • For the photo, use "Insert" > "Picture" and look for "Libraries" then "Pictures".
This is how I created the drop shadow effect in the title:
  • I created one text box with white text.
  • Then I copied and pasted that text box and changed the text to red and moved it into position.