Tuesday, November 17, 2015

What is Your Favorite Color?

Do you remember that on the first day of class we shared information about ourselves? One of the things we included was favorite color.

Today you will make a color card that is 8.5" wide and 5.5" tall.

You will use your favorite color in a creative way.

What are some ways you can use your favorite color on your color card?

Include the following on your color card:

  • Your first and last name
  • You can either make a list of the things that can be found in your favorite color or you can google images that use your favorite color. For example, if your favorite color is green, you might google images of grass or trees.


LEARNING TARGETS

  1. I can create a custom size document in Publisher.
  2. I can create a color card using my favorite color in a creative way.
  3. I can google images to use on my color card and insert them into my document in Publisher.